Milestone thread

I go to be induced tonight :happydance:

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! I had no idea they'd induce you before 40 weeks. You must be SO excited!
I can't wait to read about your birth story! Good luck! :hugs:

Pshhh. And I was all excited about being about to say "Yeah, I'm due this month." :haha:

I go to be induced tonight :happydance:

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! I had no idea they'd induce you before 40 weeks. You must be SO excited!
I can't wait to read about your birth story! Good luck! :hugs:

Pshhh. And I was all excited about being about to say "Yeah, I'm due this month." :haha:

You should be pumped for that haha whenever may got here I was so excited to only have a month left! It goes so fast before you know it your LO will be here =D

If you want to see updates I think Tina(burchy) is doing updates for me tonight or she might post it tomorrow

I haven't seen Tina on BnB in a while :/ Maybe I'm just missing her?
Thanks :D I know, the whole pregnancy has kind of flown by when I think about it. But as of sunday, I was 1.5cm dilated & am now just waiting for these contractions to get stronger. Shouldn't be too much longer, hopefully!
Anyways, huge congrats! I hope that everything goes smoothly for you! :flow:

Aaron is over 3 months old, and Im 8 w+1 d pregnant with #2. Going to have 2 under 1 for like a month and a half xx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->