Milestone thread

Two months today til my due date xD Feels like ages saying that but I remember being in first tri and thinking that that was no time at all.

I'm sure it will! Some days will feel slow but then you'll be like me, 38.2 weeks and wondering where the heck the last nine months have gone. :lol:

When are you due? :flow:

It does fly by soooo quickly when you look back on it.

Today is officially my due date. :lol:

I'm full term :ninja:

Should probably start doing the baby's room soon :-=

Chrissy- Yes! She was one week on Tuesday! :shock: When Jace is born take a million pictures! I feel like she's already changed so much in just one week.

Bexxx- Congrats on hitting full-term! :happydance: I set up her room when I was pregnant... but once she actually got here I moved everything around because we found ways that things worked better. :wacko: You should definitely get all the basics ready soon though, momma! LO will be here before you know it! :flow:

That's crazy! It doesn't feel like it's been a week already. Awh I will. :flow:

Gracelynn is crawling, pulling to stand and has 2 teeth and a 3rd one coming in

I've got 10 days till my due date! 10 seems like the proper countdown number! ;)

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Rowan is 35 weeks old today and his two top teeth are starting to come through :happydance:

Ava took her first unaided step yesterday!
OH misssed it, but she took two steps towards him today, and then two more! So proud of her.
She's also ten months today.

I'm so jealous. I'm only at about 12 weeks, and it seems like I have sooo much time ahead of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->