Milestone thread

Jace slept through the whole night and he is 2 weeks old today! :cloud9: :flow:

Wow! Jace is one good little baby!
Lol I know I was so surprised! I woke up throughout the night just because he hadn't woken up ykwim, and he woke up once and I changed his diaper and two seconds later he was OUT. :haha: So I don't think that counts since it was only like 3/4 minutes lol.

Chrissy, how are things going? Have you been able to get back to breast feeding? :flow:

Chrissy, how are things going? Have you been able to get back to breast feeding? :flow:
Everything is great! :) But... I haven't been able to breast feed and I had to switch to formula because I got mastitis and I have to wait till its gone to give him my breast milk. :( I'm loosing my supply though... I really hope this works out. Breast feeding is so important to me and I'm really passionate about it. :(

Everything is great! :) But... I haven't been able to breast feed and I had to switch to formula because I got mastitis and I have to wait till its gone to give him my breast milk. :( I'm loosing my supply though... I really hope this works out. Breast feeding is so important to me and I'm really passionate about it. :(

Oh man that sucks :[ When I had my breastfeeding class, she told me about some pills (natural ingredients, of course) that you can take if you lose your supply! She said there's so much they can do, that they can even get adoptive moms to lactate!! So just don't give up, there are other options :) I'm happy everything is going good!! I can't believe Jace already slept through the night, what a wonderful baby!!

im 18 weeks today! been abit of a shit week though. things arent looking good for me and oh but i cant do anymore than try!

Yes. :flow: I've been pumping like crazy, but my supply seems to be going down. I still have plenty but just not as much.

ETA: Where did you make your signature at? Everyone has cute ones and I have no idea how to do it lol.

18 weeks today, going by so fast oh boy, and felt my first movements of my beautiful baby last night !

Yesterday I had my 3D ultrasound, it was amazing.
She smiled at her daddies voice.
Congratz to everyone hitting their due dates, makes me jealous. xD

i was 18 weeks yesterday <3 cant believe it! everyones having there babies! Chrissy i cant believe Jace is finally here and omg Azaria is due in ten weeks its just so weird to me! i hope Emerson comes that fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->