Milestone thread

Thanks Chrissy :) Gosh every single little pain in my stomach I get all excited and hope it is contractions slowly getting worse, but nope :nope: they go away and never come back :(!

Ahhhh I wish it was 7 weeks from now!
I'm getting so impatient!!!!!

But I'm also very very excited to be 30 weeekss!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Chrissy, how are things going? Have you been able to get back to breast feeding? :flow:
Everything is great! :) But... I haven't been able to breast feed and I had to switch to formula because I got mastitis and I have to wait till its gone to give him my breast milk. :( I'm loosing my supply though... I really hope this works out. Breast feeding is so important to me and I'm really passionate about it. :(

You should try cluster pumping for a week -- pumping every hour during the day, and at least once in the middle of the night -- in order to keep your supply up (especially during the early days) you have to pump at least once every 3-4 hours, but cluster pumping works a lot better! I know, it might be hard with a little one, but it will increase your supply dramatically! I had to pump for 60 days while LO was in the NICU, and in the beginning I didn't have a lot of milk because I wasn't pumping as often as I should have been.

Chrissy, I've had to FF for the last week because of a milk duct infection :( I really want to continue BFing, but I think my supply has probably diminished. No idea if I'd even be able to trigger my letdown now :cry:

As far as milestones, Aria is 5 weeks now! :cloud9:

Chrissy, I've had to FF for the last week because of a milk duct infection :( I really want to continue BFing, but I think my supply has probably diminished. No idea if I'd even be able to trigger my letdown now :cry:

As far as milestones, Aria is 5 weeks now! :cloud9:

Hi hun hope you dont mind me jumping in on this,, but people who have stopped breastfeeding for a month or so start up again. Best thing would be to either express and see what happens, or even better if Aria would still latch on see if she will, if she latches on and drinks give her it until she gers no more and if you think she is hungry give her formula. Then express 1 hour after every breastfeed, and then your body will realise you need more milk again. Hope you can start breastfeeding again

Chloe is 40 weeks old :shock: cant beleive she is in the 40's 6more days and its the amount of tim i was pregnant with her

I am no longer a teenager, it's my 20th birthday :] I'd say that's a pretty big milestone!

I am also due in FOUR days!!!! Don't be stubborn Madi<33 come meet your mommy and daddy!

WHAT? No Skye, you are not! :shock:
Holy hell, that went fast. :o

Tori was 35 weeks yesterday! :cry:

And Happy Birthday, Krys! :D :happydance:
:cake:

Happy birthday krystal!!! :) I hope she comes soon!!
Hahaha pretty crazy huh Shannon? I can't really believe it either. 10 more weeks :wacko:

Elias sits up for a few seconds at a time all by himself now! :D

Happy birthday, Krystal!
Happy 30 weeks, Skye! Not long to go now! Eee! And you're only due a month before me. Mind. Blown!

Happy Birthday Krystal! :hugs:

In approximately 45minutes I'll be 33 weeks pregnant ;)

im officially 20 weeks as of today... ANDDDD i just this minute saw the baby kick outside for the first time! i found it pretttty freaky because i wasn't expecting it and i just saw my stomach randomly move and felt a big kick!:happydance::haha:

Yey! Scarlett! That's great news, so exciting. Tbh I don't really see that much from the outside :(

Less than 100 days til my due date! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->