Milestone thread

Ahhhh Me and DH got to feel the baby kick from the outside:happydance::happydance: My back feels like total crap but Im so excited. It felt awesome, I was getting kind of impatient about hearing the heartbeat and getting my ultrasound ( appointment next week) but now I have some reassurance:happydance:....I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl next week!!..:happydance::happydance:

I have felt Emerson kick from the outside :) On August 2nd we have our 20 week appointment! In 3 weeks were going to be getting his crib :) i am so excited

Elias sits up for a few seconds at a time all by himself now! :D

Yay!!! :happydance:

Tori was 35 weeks yesterday! :cry:
:

They need to stop growing up so fast! :nope:

Yes they do! :cry:
And I noticed you're 14 weeks already? OMG. This is all going by too quickly!!! :wacko:

He sat up even longer on his own today! :happydance:

And I know, I can't believe I'm in the second trimester already. It's flying by so fast! I'm getting anxious to know what gender this one is. I keep having dreams it's a girl, but that's probably just because I'm hoping for that. :haha:

26 weeks today! :happydance:
Okay so maybe its not a 'big' milestone. But its one week further along than last week! :)

Ava points at everything now and says "dat" lol, it's really cute but can get quite annoying!

Jace's umbilical cord fell off on Wednesday, yesterday he had his first actual bath, he only wakes up twice throughout the night, he's gained a little over a lb and he is 3 WEEKS OLD today. :cloud9:

Im now full term :happydance: its 00:03 here ;D
Comeee on little baby, your mummy and daddy want too meet you :cloud9:

Hi hun hope you dont mind me jumping in on this,, but people who have stopped breastfeeding for a month or so start up again. Best thing would be to either express and see what happens, or even better if Aria would still latch on see if she will, if she latches on and drinks give her it until she gers no more and if you think she is hungry give her formula. Then express 1 hour after every breastfeed, and then your body will realise you need more milk again. Hope you can start breastfeeding again

Thank you for your comment :)
I actually started breastfeeding her again this morning! :happydance:

& YAY, Chrissy!

Hi hun hope you dont mind me jumping in on this,, but people who have stopped breastfeeding for a month or so start up again. Best thing would be to either express and see what happens, or even better if Aria would still latch on see if she will, if she latches on and drinks give her it until she gers no more and if you think she is hungry give her formula. Then express 1 hour after every breastfeed, and then your body will realise you need more milk again. Hope you can start breastfeeding again

Thank you for your comment :)
I actually started breastfeeding her again this morning! :happydance:

& YAY, Chrissy!

Really glad to hear both you and Chrissy have been able to Brastfeed again :happydance:

I'm 24 weeks today it's officially my V day, it finally feels like I'm going to be holding a baby in my arms soon, hopefully not for another 16 weeks though x

I'm 24 weeks today it's officially my V day, it finally feels like I'm going to be holding a baby in my arms soon, hopefully not for another 16 weeks though x

Happy V-Day to you! :happydance:
Hope LO sticks for another few weeks :flower:

I wanna see your bump girly <3 i cannot wait until i am 24 weeks! have you had your drs appointment for this month yet?

Girls when do dr appointments turn into weekly appointments i wanna know lol

Autumn, once you get into 3rd tri there every 2 weeks here. At 27 weeks.

Aro - well here once you hit 28 weeks you go to doctor every 2 weeks and then once you are 36 weeks you go every week :)

no big milestone for me but I was lurking ;)

Aro - well here once you hit 28 weeks you go to doctor every 2 weeks and then once you are 36 weeks you go every week :)

no big milestone for me but I was lurking ;)

Hahaha oh okay i was so confused cause my dr told me but i forgot :dohh:

dont worry i lurk all the time

Aro- I'm going next week as I have changed doctors and they need to get my records before they see me again as I have a complicated medical history. Il put a picture up when I go on the laptop but tbh I'm still not big, my boobs have grown about 50 sizes though so maybe my bump is bigger than I think but my boobs mask it lol

thanks for the congrats girls I'm so happy to be here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->