Milestone thread

Wow krys, I really hope you have your baby in your arms soon, how are you feeling... Excited, nervous or a mixture x

Wow krys, I really hope you have your baby in your arms soon, how are you feeling... Excited, nervous or a mixture x

Thank you, I hope so too!!! I'm excited, anxious, READY!! I almost feel like I'll never go into labor :/ Hopefully soon though!

I am in the single digiat numbers for my count down till my due date !!! :happydance:

Krys, hope she comes soon! Do you know when you'll be induced if she doesn't make an appearance?

Chloe has been here as long as i was pregant with her, she is 40 weeks and 6days today, and i was pregnant 40weeks and 6days

Yay kelly! I'm so happy you've been able to BF again. How's your supply? Mines coming back slowly but surley! :) xx

Chrissy, same here, especially since I'm doing it without pumping. :/
How are you doing? We'll get there! :hugs:

Do you not have a pump? I pump whenever I get the chance!
I'm doing good, its a little hard because I'm pretty much condtantly BF, sometomes I don't know why I even wear tops. :lol:

Yup, we just can't give up! :hugs:

I have a pump (EvenFlo), but it makes me super sore. The Medela pump I used at the hospital was fantastic, but they're SO expensive. LO has been doing well... It's just making a bit more difficult.
I'm glad that things are going so well for you! :happydance:

I have that one too! I put the blue thingy on, it kinda helps lol. I see.

I still have to supplement of course but at least my supply is getting bigger.

I think if I used the lanolin cream that I'd maybe get used to it and it wouldn't hurt anymore? It doesn't hurt when she nurses, so I don't know what it is about the pump? :shrug:
The other thing that worried me is that in the manual it says "for occasional use, not for everyday use," because apparently it can cause problems. I was nervous about using it frequently... but I'm not sure if that's just a warning they have to put in there? Ugh. :confused:

chloe is 41weeks today :cry: next week and she will only have 10 weeks until she is 1

I think they just put it to cover their back, as expressing alone means your supply goes down quicker but your both feeding too so should be fine

I'm sure it's fine, Chrissy. I'm just a worry wart. :wacko:

Also, Aria is SIX weeks old today. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"