Miliary Wives Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirForceWife7

Mama to Brenna.
Reaction score
Hey administration :) I was just wondering if you could create a new addition to the forum especially for military wives ... I know quite a few on this site & I think it would be a great way for all of them to connect & offer each other support when our OH's are deployed, on TDY, etc. while trying to raise our children in their absence. At the end of the day, military wives know very well how the military life is, & I think it would be great for all of us to offer each other help, support, & advice, especially when our OH's are gone, because all we have is each other. I appreciate your time & hope you can find time in your day to make this happen :thumbup: Thank you!

- Kelsey :flower:

I second this! I keep joining threads for military wives that end up not being active anymore. I've also been looking for TTC Buddy that's a military wife and having problems. We do face some unique issues so I think it would be beneficial for us!

I think your best bet is to find a military Wives/girlfriends group and join that, or start your own if there isnt one already! :)

If there was a new section of the forum specifically for each 'career' there'd be hundreds!!

xx

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I do believe there are existing groups of support in our Groups & Discussions and of course where you can create your own groups in the most suited sub-forum (IE: TTC, pregnancy, parenting and general).

I don't believe at this time BabyandBump would benefit or have enough members to support an additional forum soley for the discussion/support you specify.

Wobbles :D x

i am a military wife thts ttc and having problems, no buddies all the threads i have been on have known each other for awhile.

Im an Airforce Wife also :) Looking for buddies!

YAY:)Nice to know im not alone and there are other ladies on here :)

This is kind of an old post but I'm glad it picked up again! How's everyone? xx

Good. Any ladies stationed in North Dakota? And how do the other ladies like their bases?

Do women who are actually in the military count? Not a military wife, only an enlisted woman here :)

Good. Any ladies stationed in North Dakota? And how do the other ladies like their bases?

So far I like ours, We live off base so Im not really on base that much, but its only about a 15-20minute drive away :) Im pretty new to this whole air force thing we just got married a few days ago. But so far so good.

hey do you ladies know of any good military wives support forums or anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"