Milk already?!

P

PixieKitty

Hey ladies, just wondering if any of you are producing milk already?
This is my first, and my mum never started leaking till I was born.
Is this normal?!
Thanks in advance :)
xo

I've got the colostrum thing going on, that's for sure. I've heard women say on here that they are leaking leaking. I'm just sort of, dripping?
Anyways, just kicked in for me a couple weeks ago. But everyone is really different.

I only have it if i squeeze it out im not leaking but i did nearer the end with my daughter

i am getting it but only really if my boob gets compressed... its not milk tho its colostrum (sp?)

xx

aye if its touched, bumped, squeezed, rubbed etc

i am getting it but only really if my boob gets compressed... its not milk tho its colostrum (sp?)

xx

I am the same. Only leak leak if I am in bed and they get squashed or if I squash them during the day then I get a little! And I wonder why they are sore :dohh:

I am, not much just a little. I was surprised too, my sister and my mum didn't either...

Yeah if you squeeze mine they will leak, usually i see stains on my top when I get up from maybe lying on my boob. They itch like mad after so dont be squeezing them lol

wow, the things I have to look forward to... didn't realised they leaked in pregnancy!

I actually want mine to shoot for a bit of a laugh at the OH! lol

I never had it with my first pregnancy until lilly was born and so far this time it hasnt started.

I didn't get any milk til my son was 5 days old. Then I had a TON and honestly it's incredibly annoying :p

I couldn't believe i was leaking!! this is my first and they started at 16 weeks!!!! :O
now they wont stop!! :( lol... at least i know they work!! :D lol..x

I leaked in one of my pregnancies but not the others:dohh:

I thought I'd be more likely to leak after I'd previously breastfed but not in my case.....luckily. If your nipples are stimulated (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) then they will start to produce:blush:

Ive been leaking since about 19/20 weeks. I was surprised too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->