Milk explosion

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
I have no idea what happened yesterday but in the early hours of yesterday morning I noticed that I felt really full and uncomfortable which doesn't usually happen. Erin doesn't wake for feeding through the night anymore and I thought about going and expressing but couldn't be bothered as I was knackered so went back to sleep.

Well....when me and Erin woke at 8.30am I was sooooooooooooo engorged that I could barely pick her up:cry:. It was so painful, I took Erin downstairs to hubby who was looking after the other kids and asked him to change Erin's bottom etc while I went to express 1st as I knew that she's probably choke as my boobs were leaking badly. I FILLED a whole 9oz bottle to the brim...I only stopped coz it was full and the milk was still pouring out of me:hissy:. I fed Erin and all was back to normal, nothing unsual this morning either.

Sooooooooooooo what the heck was that all about?????:shrug:
By the way I sterilised lots of tiny containers and froze small amounts of milk in each all ready for weaning in a few weeks or so:happydance:

I've had something similiar at about 4 months in. My boobs had got really hard again and one mornin i woke up and was dripping wet. It gone right through my breastpad bra and top and a big patch on the bed :blush: ever since then my boobs have really calmed down and are almost back to pre pregnancy but i'm still breastfeeding well. Not sure what it was though, maybe just our bodies regulating themselves?

aaw i wish mine would do that!! :( i want to fill up a whole bottle!! x

I had something like this last week... I was wearing a nu bra tht day which i dont think fit properly (bit it was really pretty) I think this confused my boobs somehow making me engorged!! Hope it settles down 4 ya hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->