milk from bottle or seperate

Discussion in 'Weaning & Nutrition' started by x-li-x, Apr 26, 2009.

1. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

do any of u use milk from your little ones morning bottle to make up their brekkie or do u mke extra milk?

i use c n g brekkies n logan wont eat his dinner wen i use extra milk to make up his bottle so ive bin using water, which cnt reli taste nice thou he eats it, n this morn i thought id try it out of his moring bottle n 3 spoons of brekkie used 3 oz of his milk wich gave him 4 oz to drink, he was fine with this all day was happy but he only has one mre bottle before bed of 7 oz so didnt know if this was ok. hes technically still getting 14oz but wasnt sure. he has dina n tea too. xx

:hug:

2. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

I use whatever is leftover out of her morning bottle to make her cereal, sometimes if she drinks her milk well we will steal a bit from another bottle but we don't usually have that problem with Hannah :lol:

3. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Yes Brooke takes a 7oz bottle ... but if she has a 7oz bottle plus baby rice its too much and makers her sicky.

So i use 1oz from the bottle for the rice, then she drinks the remaining 6oz's :)

4. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

thanks, just this morn i used his bottle to make his brekkie n he has 3 spoons of cereal n that needed 3 oz of milk, so he had 4oz left in bottle, does this sound right? x