milk guidelines?

luckyme225

Reaction score
Anyone know the guidelines for how many ounces of milk babies should have once they are on three meals a day (three 4oz jars). Thank you :)

Hi, I give my daughter 3 6oz bottles of milk a day, she is on 3 meals and will snack on biccies and rusks. I know at 6 months tho that they should be having 7 oz's of milk, which goes to 6 oz's when they are 7 months.

That is according to the back of the SMA Gold tin, if I remember rightly, she is on Progress now. Remember tho that he may need more or less than this, that is only a guide. (and I think at 6 months Amy was having 4 bottles 7 oz's as well as the meals.)

But hope it helps. :) (If I even made sense, lol)

She was sleeping through as well, just to add. :)

Jasmine is on 3-4 7oz bottles a day plus she has her food aswell

I give max about 6-7 bottles of 8onz each day as thats what he wants plus his 3 meals a day

Right now we are on two meals a day but I figured I would try and figure out how much milk I'll need a month from now for the days I'm not home.

The book i have reccommends 20 oz's or more a day. But then it depends on the baby,you cant force it down and if they want more then they will. Since being on 3 meals a day Tabs has more milk than ever! She now does a record 6oz's per feed! i might up it and see how she goes now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->