milk in beaker

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
logan has 2 bottles a day , im just wondering wud it be a good idea to make his morning bottle up in a beaker and then keep his evening bottle in a bottle , or keep them both how they are, just i read somewhere he sud be having milk in a beaker from 6 months xx

I would do whatever suits him and you best. Hannah has a bottle in the mornings and the rest of the day she gets her formula in a sippy cup (but only because she downright refuses to take it any other way :rofl:) Does he get other fluids in a beaker during the day?

yeah he gets watered down ready to drink juice with dinner and tea, bout 3 oz each time. xx

You could always try it...will probably take a lot longer to drink from the beaker so may not get as much milk that way? with Hannah it takes an entire day to get the 6 ounces down her :lol:

I really want to get Alasdair off the bottle by 12 months (morning and night feed) so I decided to tackle the morning feed nice and early. I put it in a beaker and he drank 40mls and screamed the house down! seriously unhappy. I have a serial comfort sucker on my hands. I think I should have probably tried earlier.

i may try it tomorrow, i guess if he doont take to it i can pour it into a bottle then keep trying every morning doing the same until hes taking the whole lot in a beaker. xx

that's a good idea. I should probably do that but I'm a bit scared of the consequences and of having a grumpy baby all day!

oooh me too, i never thought about him getting grumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->