milk leaking durring tww

babyangel38

Reaction score
Hi i thought i posted this but then it disapeared. For the past couple days i have had clear stuff then little drops of milk leaking out of my breasts. My boyfriend wants to wait to test together but i had to sneak to dollar tree while i was at work and buy a test. Is leaking breasts a tww symptom. This is my second baby he is 5 and i breast fed for a short time. Im just waiting until i have to pee to take this test but im only 10dpo????

Wow! Seems like thats a :bfp:! Please keep us posted. I've seen other ladies on here find out at 10dpo.

:dust:

Well i took the test this afternoon and it was bfn eventhough i thought maybe there was the faintest of faint linrs that i could only see if i looked at it a certain way. Im so discouraged!!! Am i out?

Well i took the test this afternoon and it was bfn eventhough i thought maybe there was the faintest of faint linrs that i could only see if i looked at it a certain way. Im so discouraged!!! Am i out?

No, I dont think so. It could just be too soon for you. Everyone's HCG level is different and you may need to wait a few more days to test again. *fingers crossed*

Thanks hun. Im praying for this soo much!!! I could go to dollar tree and get another test and use my second morning urine. Yesterday i just took the test in the middle of the day with no hold or anything. Soo how are you doing?

Thanks hun. Im praying for this soo much!!! I could go to dollar tree and get another test and use my second morning urine. Yesterday i just took the test in the middle of the day with no hold or anything. Soo how are you doing?

Yeah, when its early, your morning urine is best. I'm okay, just symptom spotting and getting hopeful. BBs are a bit sore and veins more visible, a little nauseous and frequent urination. It could mean absolutely nothing :shrug: or :bfp:. Im truly praying that we both get our :baby: this month.
Stay away :witch:

:dust:

When are you testing? Im hoping and praying for us. I really hope this is our month!!!! Im 12 dpo today i peed this morning before work but maybe i will use the smu or wait until tomorrow. Im scared to test because of the negatives i got at 10dpo and 11 dpo. Idk what to do. I want to be pregnant so bad this month and you too!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->