Milk.

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Sorry If TMI... But does anyone else find that drinking milk makes you a bit... Well.. Gasey :blush:

Milk in the morning on an empty stomach gives me really bad stomach cramps, It always has. Maybe you are a little lactose intolerant?

I have to take a lactose pill any time I have milk or it kills my stomach..Might want to try it.

Ive never heard of lactose pills? In UK if something doesnt agree with you they just tell you not to eat it! x

I drink a lot of milk throughout the day, even more now that I'm pregnant, and have gotten really gassy since finding out I'm pregnant...never really made any connection between the two though :shrug:

I drink a lot of milk throughout the day, even more now that I'm pregnant, and have gotten really gassy since finding out I'm pregnant...never really made any connection between the two though :shrug:

Yeah!!!! That's how it is with me.. I've always drank alot of milk and never had a problem with it..

Only since being pregnant has it made me a little gasey.. Weird!!!

xxx

Milk doesn't make me gassy but it has been upsetting my stomach if I drink it at certain times since becoming pregnant.

Ive never heard of lactose pills? In UK if something doesnt agree with you they just tell you not to eat it! x

Here in the US we have it near the pharmacy. If your body somehow becomes unable to process the lactose in the milk, from your intestines, the pill provides what it needs to be able to process it. It's a naturally occuring enzyme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->