Mini Convertible Cribs

louisianagirl

Mom to 2 Boys
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has or is planning on getting a mini crib. If you don't know what I'm talking about its a convertible crib that converts to a twin bed not a full size. This is my first baby and I didn't even know these existed. Just curious if anyone has experience with them or any advice to offer. I don't really need to conserve space at this time. I'm wondering if this is why most get this type. If they have a small bedroom, apartment, etc. TIA!

Wow, what a coincedence.. i was wondering the same exact thing and i am also in louisiana. :) i have a friend who has one she says the downside to it is that there arent many choices for bedding (i found babybedding.com they have quite a few) she also said she didnt like the mattress but she bought hers several years ago. i'm interested to see if anyone else has comments about this.

Wow, what a coincedence.. i was wondering the same exact thing and i am also in louisiana. :) i have a friend who has one she says the downside to it is that there arent many choices for bedding (i found babybedding.com they have quite a few) she also said she didnt like the mattress but she bought hers several years ago. i'm interested to see if anyone else has comments about this.

Wow! Thanks for mentioning the bedding. I didn't even think about that. I can't find any bedding I like as it is. Where are you in LA? I'm in Hammond. I'm trying to keep hubby from keeping the bed we have in there now in the room. We're losing our guest room for the baby's room and he said we can fit it all. I'm really not interested in that...LOL

ive not heard of these but i do want to get a cot bed which i think could be a similar thing from how you described what you want. i think they will be a money saver in a long term

Sound's like your talking about a cotbed. I wouldn't say these are great to conserve space at first. They are pretty big as a cot but they are cute when they are in little bed mode.

I am having to buy a swinging crib to fit into my room as my cotbed is too big to fit into my bedroom. So my baby will move into her cot when she moves into her own room.

I think one of the best thing about them is they save you from having to buy a single bed for a while and I think it makes the transition easier from cot to bed because the child feels more at home and don't have so far to fall!

I am having to buy a swinging crib to fit into my room as my cotbed is too big to fit into my bedroom. So my baby will move into her cot when she moves into her own room.

We're doing that, kinda but we're putting the rocking crib downstairs for during the day and changing and things and a cot in our room then putting it in his room when hes older. X

haha! i got all excited thinking you could get a crib in the shape of a mini convertible lol how dim am i?! :blush: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->