Mini trampoline - safe to use?

MrsVenn

Reaction score
I just wondered what everyone thought about the following...

I'm feeling a little flabby and unfit and want to do 20mins on my mini-trampoline. I presume it's ok to use as long as I don't go nuts?

I wouldnt. Dont they advise to avoid running and such like? I couldnt live with myself if something happened.

I guess ifs up to you but thats my view for what its worth. X

Ah right ok, I don't know what the advice is for exercise, thanks though.

No thats really just my view, so dont put too much stock in in. My mw said walking swimming and prenatal yoga so I will stick to that. OH put my trampoline in the garage the day I found out I was pregnant!

XX

I wouldn't as Crypto said. We're told to avoid impact exercise.

my MW do whatever you did before....but trampolining...I probably wouldnt do, and wont be doing, go for a swim instead?? x

I danced around a bit whilst doing the housework, not quite the same but it'll do for now until I can get to the sports centre. Thanks.

I wouldnt. I think anything like jogging,bouncing around etc isnt advised. Thats what my MW told me anyway.

I wouldnt. I think anything like jogging,bouncing around etc isnt advised. Thats what my MW told me anyway.

I'll tell hubby that it applies to nookie too, just to see his reaction, lol!!

It depends on your activity level prior to pregnancy. Some women, like myself, can continue to run and do weight lifting since we did it before (usually with a 40-60% reduction in weight amount used). Baby is well-protected in the belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->