• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Minimal medical procedures pregnancy

Reiko_ctu

Reaction score
Anyone else having minimal medical procedures?

I'm just doing the 20 week scan and have had 1 doppler for about 90 seconds. I will have a few more dopplers at my mw appointments I'm sure.

I was just reading with the power of our technology nowadays it's not the same as the technology that was used in the studies years ago that proclaimed scans and dopplers 'safe'.

So I'm trying to keep it to a minimum. It's different, just trusting that the baby is in there safe rather than getting scans and seeing what is going on. But I find that I have more peace, whatever will be will be.

I know you wrote this a long time ago, but just wanted to say that I did my last pregnancy doppler and scan free and I'm planing on doing the same time around.

That’s great Tankel! GL with this pregnancy! Unfortunately for me I need to be put on insulin in the next couple of weeks so I will be having more monitoring, and of course insulin itself is an intervention. I cannot have a home birth anymore but I’m hoping to avoid induction or a c section at least :(

Sorry your pregnancy hasn't gone quite to plan, but a happy and health baby and mom so important. Even in the hospital, you might be able to have a little intervention as possible. And if not, at least you know that everything is being done to keep you both safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"