Miracle BFP from FET after over 10 years of trying!

goingforit

Reaction score
I'm 10dp5dt and have now had positives for a week which have got darker!

I am still in shock as this has been a long awaited miracle. I have unexplained fertility and have been trying for a baby for over 10 years.

In our IVF cycle I ended up having a cancelled transfer due to severe OHSS.

Our frozen embie was of top quality but we only had the one and now it's our miracle BFP!!!:nope::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so nervous something will go wrong but at the same time this is already a great achievement for me. I have never been pregnant before. Now I just hope it sticks!

Wow wow wow!! What an incredible miracle! I'm so happy for you!!! A happy and healthy nine months to you!!!

Thank you ladies. It's my day of official testing for the clinic and I am so excited to ring them with my news. It's so hard acting to everyone else like nothing is going on...I am overjoyed!

:happydance: That's so very exciting! It must be very hard!!

Huge congratulations and a H&H 9 months

Today I'm 6 weeks. I have to wait til the 5th December for my scan...I know it's not that long to wait but it does seem like it is!! Lol. I've had some spotting, I think it's due to the progesterone suppositories that I am taking but I've come to the conclusion that I'll probably worry from now on. Throughout pregnancy and then through the child's life!

Still very excited but will definitely be glad when it's 13 weeks and I can tell people! For now it's making excuses to why I cannot carry heavy things!

Happy 6 weeks! I hope that the time flies by for you until the scan! :)

My baby at 6.5 weeks!

Attachments

• 20161202_162744-800x680.jpg
    20161202_162744-800x680.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
Awww congrats on your blueberry!!! Ty for sharing you 6.5 scan!

Aww just have to say congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"