Miracle!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by embojet, Apr 11, 2009.

1. embojet

embojet Molly and Ethan's Mummy

I bought a white noise CD on Ebay which is meant to stop your baby crying. I didn't have much faith that it would work but it was cheap. Last night Molly just wouldn't stop crying, and I tried the CD, it was AMAZING! She stopped crying instantly and stayed that way! I would highly recommend white noise CDs!:happydance:

2. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Ive got a few myself and love them ..only problem I found was it was 1) making me fall sleep as well and 2) driving my dog mad lol

3. embojet

embojet Molly and Ethan's Mummy

It made me sleepy too! lol

4. Scottish Sam

Scottish Sam Mummy to Rebecca Rose

I have one too and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!:rofl:

we use it as part of her bedtime routine now, we put it on when she gets put in her cot and she knows its bedtime when she hears it :happydance:

5. Neecee

Neecee Guest

What is this White Noise? It sounds like a gift from the gods - I must have it!

6. Deeper Blue

Deeper Blue Well-Known Member

You can get programmes that play white noise from off the internet to try it so I had a go myself and TOTALLY agree that its fantastic so I've brought a CD from Ebay too (only £1.75!).

White noise is the kind of noise you get when your radio or TV is out of tune... kinda sounds like a waterfall or ocean waves. I found that pink noise is actually a lot easier to listen to and I would recommend it if you find white a bit difficult as its a slightly lower frequency and more like waves etc.
    x