Miracle!

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
I bought a white noise CD on Ebay which is meant to stop your baby crying. I didn't have much faith that it would work but it was cheap. Last night Molly just wouldn't stop crying, and I tried the CD, it was AMAZING! She stopped crying instantly and stayed that way! I would highly recommend white noise CDs!:happydance:

Ive got a few myself and love them ..only problem I found was it was 1) making me fall sleep as well and 2) driving my dog mad lol

I have one too and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!:rofl:

we use it as part of her bedtime routine now, we put it on when she gets put in her cot and she knows its bedtime when she hears it :happydance:

What is this White Noise? It sounds like a gift from the gods - I must have it!

You can get programmes that play white noise from off the internet to try it so I had a go myself and TOTALLY agree that its fantastic so I've brought a CD from Ebay too (only £1.75!).

White noise is the kind of noise you get when your radio or TV is out of tune... kinda sounds like a waterfall or ocean waves. I found that pink noise is actually a lot easier to listen to and I would recommend it if you find white a bit difficult as its a slightly lower frequency and more like waves etc.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"