Mirena coil removal no period

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
Hi all don't know if this is the right place to post if not then just let me know anyway me and husband are ttc I had the coil removed on the 17 March and I've not had any bleeding at all no period nothing I've took 3 pregnancy tests all bfn so was just wondering how long it took to get a period after it was removed thanks in advance xxx by the way I know there will be a million typos as I'm on my phone lol

I had Mirena too. Mine was removed in September. After it's removal It took a while for my body to get going again. Even though I never missed periods while on Mirena (until the very end) I was having very erratic cycles and missed periods. I had to do things to boost my progesterone. You might want to get your hormone levels looked at by a doctor.

Thanks for the reply I was thinking that I might make appointment and get it checked just so I know where I'm at I hate not knowing what's happening with my body I've never missed a period either while it was in so don't know what's going on at the moment

Did you have any withdrawal bleed after it was removed? I had some bleeding for a couple of days starting 2 days after it was removed and then a period about 2 weeks later. I then had a nice 28 day cycle and after that my cycles went wacky :( It does seem very strange if you have had no bleeding at all in that time.

I had really wacky cycles after Mirena too. They were 21 days! I had a chemical pregnancy in December that I think was due to the short luteal phase.

I've personally been using a variety of essential oils since January and have successfully pushed my cycle to 26 days:happydance: But it has taken lots of diligence and research.

I hope you get some answers! : )

No iv had no bleeding at all not event when it was removed no symptoms of a period nothing I find it very odd as my doctor did tell me that I would have a small bleed after removal so just a little worried

Glad you got your period
I had mine removed yesterday and had a slight bleed today nothing much though
Been told to wait a mth before trying so I know it's a real period
Has anyone else been told this?

Hi,

I had my coil removed last September. So its been around 9 ish months now. When I first had it removed I didn't bleed until around a week later, period then came in full force. I would say I've only had around 5-6 'normal' periods since, and back on a 28 day cycle. Although for the 5 years it was in I only had a period for the first year it was heavenly!

I'm now at the stage where I'm wondering why we haven't had a BFP yet. Just finished a 3 day course of antibiotics for a water infection and due to go away on Sunday so hoping this month's period comes and goes before then! I concieve whilst we're away so hoping for a little Mexico concieve baba!!

Don't panic about no bleeding after coil removal...its normal :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"