Mirena Out! Now I Wait

TexasRider

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I am FINALLY on the TTC train!!:happydance: I got my IUD out on Tuesday and so far I have only had a little spotting. Last month while my IUD was still in I had several days of heavy spotting I guess since it was brown and not red. Does anyone have any experience with how long it will take my period to return after Mirena removal?

So I have no idea when to expect a proper period or if I will even ovulate this month. I ordered some sticks for my Clear Blue Fertility monitor that a friend gave me. I still have to reset it once they arrive. I am thinking about going to Wal-mart and buying a cheap Ovulation test kit just to see if I ovulate this month and then start using the monitor once I get a proper period in August. We are trying to time for a May- July birth since I would be off work due to summer vacation but we will see what happens! Last time it took us 2 whole months to get pregnant so I am hoping I will not be TTC long:winkwink:

Hiya, I had mine out June 3rd, I spotted same day and then had a two day bleed a few days later. I thought that was a period but now not sure.

I ovulated cd13 but had a period just eight days later so definitely not quite right yet. Some people seem to fall very quickly after IUD others take a few months.

I'd recommend temping/charting if you can to help track ovulation :thumbup:

Hi, I had my coil out yesterday, was told by the nurse not to TTC for a month so I have a proper period! Not really sure what to expect with bleeding as my periods with the coil in were few and far between!

does anyone know when you get your period back after the Mirena falls out? I have not ever been real regular so i sure hope that i don't go back to have irregular periods. i had some brown/pale red spotting and some cramps but that has been all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->