Mirena... Should I have it taken out?

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
So I had the mirena put in on march 27th, I went ahead with it even after hearing and reading all the horrible stories hoping I would be a lucky one and have a good experience and easy BC method.
Well since that day I have bleed more then I haven't. I have no sex drive as much as I want to. It hurts really bad sometimes when I do have sex. Then after sex every time I cramp really bad and will be in pain for a little while. I've been having horrible headaches/migraines lasting days and days with no relief no matter what I do or take! I feel nauseated alllll the time sometimes so bad I've wonder if the IUD has failed and I was pregnant because it's like the beginning of ms all over again! No matter what I do I can not lose weight. Before getting this IUD I had gotten back to my pre pregnancy weight and that since has went out the window. I'm eating healthy, in portions, counting calories and exercising and I'm gaining!!!! Makes no sense to me and it makes me feel horrible about myself!
I'm wondering if I should call my doctor and have it removed! But I hate the thought of BC pills because I'm not one to remember to take it. And don't know much at all about the shot.

I don't know what to do...

Take it out!! I had all those symptoms for the 2 yrs mine was in. They are evil! Maybe try a copper one, I found mine fine. Good luck

So I go next Tuesday morning to talk to the dr... Very nervous...

You could try the nuvaring. My friend swears by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->