Miscalculated due date ??

Universitymom

Reaction score
My name is Jessyca and this is my first pregnancy. Today I had my first ultrasound and the technician said that I am actually 14 + weeks pregnant instead of 12 weeks and three days which was originally how far along I was based on my last period. So is it possible that the technician was wrong and I am just having a big baby or could I really be two weeks farther along??

I think it's more likely that you are just measuring ahead.

My name is Jessyca and this is my first pregnancy. Today I had my first ultrasound and the technician said that I am actually 14 + weeks pregnant instead of 12 weeks and three days which was originally how far along I was based on my last period. So is it possible that the technician was wrong and I am just having a big baby or could I really be two weeks farther along??

In my last pregnancy I was 12 weeks exactly and the baby was measuring 13+. They talked about changing my due date closer but I KNEW that she was just measuring big. I used BBT and CM charting and know the EXACT date I O'ed.

It could be your situation if you know exactly when you O'ed, otherwise you could be further along. :flower:

Babies also have growth spurts in the womb, and yours may have just had one. I think it's more likely that you are just over 12 weeks.

My 12 week scans always move me a few days ahead and I know my ov date bang on. But 2 weeks is a long time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->