• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Miscarriage 7 weeks ago, no period yet, but period pain - could I be??

hanfromman

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Well 7 weeks ago I had the tablets to bring on my missed miscarriage. I havent had a period since, but my periods were irregular before I got pregnant anyway.
Me and hubby have been having unprotected sex for about two weeks now, and just over a week ago I did a pregnancy test to see if my hormones had returned back to normal after the miscarriage and it was negative so they had done.
Anyway for the past couple of days I have had period pains but no period. I never normally get pain before a period and very little pain during as well.
I have also noticed this morning whilst having sex that I have more sensation that normal 'down there'! :blush: And when I was pregnant I noticed this too.
I have some pregnancy tests but really don't wanna do them yet - firstly because its still very early and I don't want the stress/sadness of doing the tests, and secondly because I am due to go abroad in a week without my husband and if he knew I was pregnant he'd be awfully worried, particularly as the docs have just found out that I am not immune to Rubella (but won't give me a vaccine til I get a period!).
I know no-one can say for sure, but what are the chances I could be pregnant?

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

When did the bleeding from your mc stop? Could be that your af is still bit irregular? Or could be that lovely BFP?

Hey everyone,
Well 7 weeks ago I had the tablets to bring on my missed miscarriage. I havent had a period since, but my periods were irregular before I got pregnant anyway.
Me and hubby have been having unprotected sex for about two weeks now, and just over a week ago I did a pregnancy test to see if my hormones had returned back to normal after the miscarriage and it was negative so they had done.
Anyway for the past couple of days I have had period pains but no period. I never normally get pain before a period and very little pain during as well.
I have also noticed this morning whilst having sex that I have more sensation that normal 'down there'! :blush: And when I was pregnant I noticed this too.
I have some pregnancy tests but really don't wanna do them yet - firstly because its still very early and I don't want the stress/sadness of doing the tests, and secondly because I am due to go abroad in a week without my husband and if he knew I was pregnant he'd be awfully worried, particularly as the docs have just found out that I am not immune to Rubella (but won't give me a vaccine til I get a period!).
I know no-one can say for sure, but what are the chances I could be pregnant?

There is every chance you could b pregnant - women sometimes become more fertile following a miscarriage and you have ovulated 2 weeks ago and got pregnant

Good luck

My miscarriage bleeding was about 5-7 days long I think, and not very heavy at all. I would be so happy if I was pregnant! Only time will tell I guess. I won't do a test until I get back from abroad:)

Don't know how you can wait!! Good luck xx

I got pregnant with my son two weeks after my first m/c. No period in between. I m/c on the 3rd of July 2006, I got my BFP with DS around the first part of August. Good LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"