Miscarriage at 5 weeks...

Kaleysh09

Reaction score
Hi. I am currently experiencing my first miscarriage. I was about 5 weeks. I woke up to extreme cramping on Friday (Oct 26) followed by an extreme amount of blood about 2 hours later. The first 48 hours were very painful and had so much blood and passed many, many clots. I could hardly leave the toilet because I was bleeding so bad. I went to the doctor the day of the miscarriage and had to get a rhogam shot and blood testing. I’m still bleeding, not as bad but still little clots getting passed. Still experiencing cramping. I’m very emotional.. why does it seem like my miscarriage is so severe at only 5 weeks? :( Anyone with similar experience? How long after did you conceive after your first miscarriage? Also I am RH- anyone else have negative blood and had a miscarriage?

Hi. I am currently experiencing my first miscarriage. I was about 5 weeks. I woke up to extreme cramping on Friday (Oct 26) followed by an extreme amount of blood about 2 hours later. The first 48 hours were very painful and had so much blood and passed many, many clots. I could hardly leave the toilet because I was bleeding so bad. I went to the doctor the day of the miscarriage and had to get a rhogam shot and blood testing. I’m still bleeding, not as bad but still little clots getting passed. Still experiencing cramping. I’m very emotional.. why does it seem like my miscarriage is so severe at only 5 weeks? :( Anyone with similar experience? How long after did you conceive after your first miscarriage? Also I am RH- anyone else have negative blood and had a miscarriage?
I am so sorry you are going through this. I’ve had 3 losses consecutively. The first at 6+2, second at 5+3 and current one which I think is 9+4. My early ones were not too bad, small clots and period pain. I bled for about 7-10 days but after the initial bleed of a few hours it was more like a long period. My current one has been completely different and I ended up being take to A&E yesterday. I don’t have any advice apart from you will feel stronger every day that passes. Best wishes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->