Miscarriage Number 3 Over

scarletsmum

Reaction score
I had medical management yesterday. I should have been 10 weeks. :( Miscarriage number 3. In a row. I am just at the point where i feel like i will never actually have a successful pregnancy. I have spent 32 weeks of the past year pregnant with no baby to take home and am just so miserable. :(

I have a 3 year old daughter who I had an uneventful pregnancy in August 2006.

Then
6 week spontateous M/C
16 wk 3 days - my little girl's heartbeat stopped at 16 weeks. Induction followed.
10 week - missed M/C and medical management.

I had all the testing done after my second loss. There was no reason or anything that came up in my results. All clear.

Last time I just wanted to get pregnant again straight away, this time I just need some time out. I am so sick of feeling miserable. I just need a break. I hate all of this and it isn't like I can do anything to prevent it happening again. I think I am going to take a break til 2010.

I just need some fun again. This last year has been the worst of my life.

Thanks for listening.

I am so sorry for all of your losses. I have just been diagnosed with a missed miscarriage and am having medical management on Tuesday, I have no idea how you must be feeling after three m/c, I feel terrible after just one. My thoughts are with you xx

Scarlet's mum, really sorry for your losses, and over such a short time too. Hope that you are able to take it easy while you recover, must be difficult with a toddler to look after.

If after some time has passed you do feel able to think about further testing, there is a thread on here about it.

Thoughts are with you.

(((((((()))))))))what a tough year you have had,so sorry to hear about your losses
x

Thanks. It has been a rough year.

Smiler13 - Unfortunately I have had all the testing done already after my second loss. Blood, Lupus, Thrombophilia, me and hubby's chromosones, post mortem and so on. No answers, no solution. In fact the consultant even said he would place a bet my next pregnancy would have no problems. Sadly he was wrong. :( I have got an appointment booked already with him on October 19th, so I am just going to see what happens from there. I am in no rush to go through all this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->