miscarriage or not? :/

ohnonotagain

Reaction score
Hi all
Well i'm just on here to attempt to ease my mind a little as i'm sure pretty soon i'm gonna crack up LOL.
First of all we have been trying for a baby for around a year since i had an ectopic.Finally it seems i have become pregnant although i didnt miss a period and it seemed like a normal one apart from being two days late, took a preg test on the day it started that said neg. ten days after the start of that i started getting brown blood, this a warning sign to me as i have had 3 miscarriages plus an ectopic and all started this way.Anyway the test was positive, rushed to the docs..he wasnt at all concerned bout the period or the brown blood. seems to think it's normal.Convinced him to book a scan which is tomorrow AM. so anyway not really had any pain apart from slight cramp at the start and then around ten mins of sharp pain that felt like it was in my front and bum :/. this bleeding has been going on for5 days now, mostly brown but got slightly heavier yesterday and dark red, but was still only when i wiped and has now gone back to brown.
What i guess i'm asking is does anyone think there is any hope of this baby being ok? Anyone have any advice or a sim story. good or bad? Just can't take the not knowing and not sure how many more i can take. Also i had tests and the only thing could be found as for reasons was slight underactive thyroid which i now have meds for.
Be lucky if this gets read with all the rambling eh LOL

Well an update for anyone thats reads n wonders what happens as i often do when i read these n get frustrated by no answers lol. Went for my scan today and they couldnt find anything in there, took bloods and levels are at 800 so they think im only roughly just over two weeks from conception. Im still panicking bout miscarriage but i guess this is a good sign n i'll just hold on to that for now At least they ruled out ectopic . Gotta go back in a week to have bloods checked n poss another scan, would be sooner but im going on holiday tomorrow! Fingers crossed nothing happens in the mean time and that my levels rise x

When I first found out I was pregnant I bled for a day like a light period which then went to brown spotting for a few days before stopping.

Good luck. I hope this is your forever baby. :hugs: x

Sorry I don't have any similar experience to offer any useful comment. I just wanted to say I've got my fingers crossed for you x

Hope everything goes well for you. I had a massive bleed early on in my 2nd pregnancy then a few little bleeds in the weeks after that and thankfully everything went fine in the end.

Just wondering what people think? if they couldnt see anything in the womb, if it was a miscarriage that would mean everything was gone right? so would u continue to get cramps and bleeding afterwards as i thought the cramps would be it pushing the tissue out :/ x

Hmmm, since the blood was brown that says old blood, and with miscarriages it's pretty horendous bleeding? I remember mine was, and nah hun they can only really see the thickening of the womb 2 weeks after conception, it's not until 5/6 weeks they can see something going on in there, and that's usually if you had a vaginal scan, abdominal you wont see jack, have you not passed any clots or anything? cuz if not that's a good sign hun, and your uterus is getting all plumped up ready to sustain this pregnancy, keep your head up and always stay positive. x

If they was saying u was 2 weeks from conception means u would be 4 weeks it is very rare they see anything till about 5-6 weeks so try not to worry and gud luck

Fingers crossed for you dear, hope all is ok. Keep us updated.

HI thanks for your answers n hopeful thinking, i did start bleeding n clotting thurs and still am, had bloods done yesterday and they were down to forty, so was a miscarriage as i thought.At least it hasnt taken months like the time before so guess i'll just keep trying maybe one day i'll be lucky. Also had an absess on vagina and had to be put on strong antibiotics, whether it was linked or not i'll never know i guess. thankyou ppl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->