• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Miscarriage? Or something else? *GRAPHIC PIC*

Robynl123

Reaction score
I passed this “glob” 2 days ago, it’s not a blood clot or at least none that I have ever had. It was harder than a blood clot, and rubbery like raw chicken breast, it was also more pink and grey in person (the photo made it darker)

I have very irregular periods, and I have been bleeding off and on all of October but since I’ve passed this I’ve been bleeding very heavy and lots of cramps and clots.

I had no idea to even take a test because like I’ve said my periods can go from being late 2-3 months or I can bleed for up to 2 months (yes I’ve seen doctors and they have no real reason why)

I’m just worried because I’ve never seen anything like this, just uterine lining? Or maybe miscarriage?

Attachments

• 90A995CB-4BCC-4F11-8E98-0BE557F7FD40.jpg
    90A995CB-4BCC-4F11-8E98-0BE557F7FD40.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 80
To me it kind of looks like an aborted sac but usually there is some placental material attached, of which I cannot see in the picture. If you were very early however it is possible that the placenta just didn't start growing yet. I'm so sorry I couldn't give you better news :hugs:

To me it kind of looks like an aborted sac but usually there is some placental material attached, of which I cannot see in the picture. If you were very early however it is possible that the placenta just didn't start growing yet. I'm so sorry I couldn't give you better news :hugs:

Thank you for the reply! I’ve been bleeding very heavy and lots of clots since it happened but it’s finally slowing down. Just wish I could have known for sure if this was a miscarriage or not!

to be honest looking at the picture it could be anything. if you do a test just after a miscarriage you will normally still get a positive if you were pregnant if you really want to know you might want to give that a try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"