Miscarriage with surprise pregnancy--TTC or WTT?

SpringCrane

Reaction score
I found out at the end of October that I was pregnant again, due on my son's 2nd birthday. We had been thinking more towards a 3 year age gap, but we were excited and looking forward to our surprise baby. I ended up having a miscarriage, and now I don't know if we should go back to WTT or just start TTC. I think my husband would support either decision. Part of my coping through this miscarriage has been thinking about how we won't have to deal with the a newborn and a 2 y/o, so going straight to TTC seems a little silly. It just feels kind of odd to go from being pregnant and looking forward to our LO's arrival to not, with no immediate plans to try.

Has anyone been in a similar situation?

not in a similar situation just wanted to say sorry for your loss :hugs: i hope you can work out whats best for you and your family x

so sorry for your loss... i have been there and it really helped me to get into TTC right away. but every person is different, sometimes it is a good idea just not to think about this stuff for a while. maybe you can just not take measures to prevent a pregnancy while not actively ttc?

I was in a very similar position, I had a hard time wtt because all I wanted was that baby back.
I will say it's been hard, I've felt like I have been pregnant all year and got nowhere.
Particularly with the first tri sickness and tiredness twice.
I think you have to give yourself some time and go with the flow of how you feel maybe after Christmas is all over.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->