miscarriage

mummy2be_x

Mummy2Ella & Expecting #2
Reaction score
when u have a m/c do you always normally bleed? and get awful pains?

Most of the time yes but there is one called missed miscarriage i had one of these back in 2006 and dint know id lost my baby till my dating scan...as my body didnt let on but they say these miscarriages are quite rare .

Are you a little worried about something x

im jus worrying coz i went for a scan at 6 weeks and 5 days due to slight bleeding but everything was fine, im jus really scared of miscarrying.

Hey sweetie

It's called a missed miscarriage. I had one in december at 16+1. No signs whatsoever.

Alot of people bleed at beginning, esp around the time they would be due their period. I've seen a story on here where a woman lost quite a lot of blood and her baby made it. It's maybe just your body settling down. My friend bled with one of her pregnancies and was told it was because her baby was a burrower.

:hugs:

I had a missed miscarriage at 10 wks (they stopped growing at 6 w 1 day though). But I had a healthy baby girl before the miscarriage and I got pregnant 3-4 wks after the d and c with a perfectly healthy baby girl. Now I am pregnant again at 18 wks. So chanes are slim but even if you do have a missed miscarriage which I'm sure your just fine...you will more than likely have a nice healthy baby later on. We all worry, every one of us. But worrying is like a rocking chair..you can do it all day long and it will never get you anywhere. So just enjoy your tiny bean and think "grow grow grow!" Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->