miscarried last nite

inked_mama

Reaction score
I had to go to the er last nite b/c I pretty much got my period. hormones were super low, cervix was still closed, but nothing showed up on the ultrasound. I was diagnosed with a 'threatened miscarriage'. since being sent home I have had huge blood clots make appearances. So i'm thinking it's safe to say I have lost my little one.

I'm supposed to go back to the er on Sunday to have my hormones re-checked, but I don't even feel like going and having more tests done....

I am feeling like a huge failure. I know I was only about 6/7 weeks along, but this sucks. I was so excited, and my husband was even more so.

so very sorry to hear this - I would advise you to go back to hospital - although I haven't mc i know that there are plenty that have and they have put that it is a must that you go back to hospital for more tests - just thinking of the health for you hun x once again, I am sorry for you and your hubby xx

i'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I agree..... you should go and get checked out just to make sure everything has passed and you're ok phsyically. :hugs: x

im so sorry hun, ive been through pretty much the exact same thing this week. if u need to chat pm me :hugs:

I am so sorry for you and your family. Its a devastating loss.

I too, just miscarried my first after a trip to the ER wednesday night from excessive bleeding. No words said have made a difference. Big hug to you. I know it sucks to have to go back in for blood testing etc, I have just wanted to curl up in bed with the curtains drawn and keep shut off from the world for a while... but for your own safety I really recommend going in.

I am dealing with the failure thoughts as well. I feel like my body failed my baby. We were both so excited for this. Just know you are not alone- lots of love and support to be found here. Like Nuke said, there are others in same situation, feel free to PM me as well.

thank you all for your kind words and support. so sorry for all the losses, it really is a hard time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->