miscarried last nite

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by inked_mama, Jun 4, 2011.

1. inked_mama

inked_mama Well-Known Member

I had to go to the er last nite b/c I pretty much got my period. hormones were super low, cervix was still closed, but nothing showed up on the ultrasound. I was diagnosed with a 'threatened miscarriage'. since being sent home I have had huge blood clots make appearances. So i'm thinking it's safe to say I have lost my little one.

I'm supposed to go back to the er on Sunday to have my hormones re-checked, but I don't even feel like going and having more tests done....

I am feeling like a huge failure. I know I was only about 6/7 weeks along, but this sucks. I was so excited, and my husband was even more so.

2. tina_h75

tina_h75 mommy of 3

3. hellywelly

hellywelly Mummy to Harry

so very sorry to hear this - I would advise you to go back to hospital - although I haven't mc i know that there are plenty that have and they have put that it is a must that you go back to hospital for more tests - just thinking of the health for you hun x once again, I am sorry for you and your hubby xx

4. ebony2010

ebony2010 Pregnant with #2

i'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I agree..... you should go and get checked out just to make sure everything has passed and you're ok phsyically. :hugs: x

5. NuKe

NuKe mummy to 2 gorgeous girls

im so sorry hun, ive been through pretty much the exact same thing this week. if u need to chat pm me :hugs:

6. Stelly

Stelly Guest

I am so sorry for you and your family. Its a devastating loss.

I too, just miscarried my first after a trip to the ER wednesday night from excessive bleeding. No words said have made a difference. Big hug to you. I know it sucks to have to go back in for blood testing etc, I have just wanted to curl up in bed with the curtains drawn and keep shut off from the world for a while... but for your own safety I really recommend going in.

I am dealing with the failure thoughts as well. I feel like my body failed my baby. We were both so excited for this. Just know you are not alone- lots of love and support to be found here. Like Nuke said, there are others in same situation, feel free to PM me as well.

7. embo216

embo216 Mummy to 3 <3

Im so sorry for your loss :( :hugs: x

8. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

I'm so sorry :hugs:

9. xSamanthax

xSamanthax DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

10. IHrtSteve

IHrtSteve Mommy to 2, almost 3 boys

Keep up hope. U never know... Xo

11. inked_mama

inked_mama Well-Known Member

thank you all for your kind words and support. so sorry for all the losses, it really is a hard time.