Miserable old cowbags - jeans issue

crazyguider

Reaction score
I took emilia to the docs on tues for jabs, last time her leg bled and they had to stick a big wad of cotton wool on it. This time I put a cute outfit of a pretty pink top and co-ordinating soft jeans with pink edging
they are dead comfy and soft.

Two old women sat opposite, one wearing jeans herself
one said "oooh what a pretty baby" the other started a loud rant about babies wearing jeans and how they should be in pretty dresses and it meant they were not babies !! I sat in disbelief as they had this conversation loudly
everyone else looked shocked too
I really wish I had said something but I was so gobsmacked!!!!
How bloody rude

wow! the nerve of some people :hugs:

People are rude like that, I'm sorry.

Every time my daughter wears anything that isn't pink, she gets called him, he, etc. When I correct them they say "Well, why is she wearing those colors then?" Apparently, girls don't ever wear light yellow, light green, brown/beige, and NEVER EVER do they wear baby blue pants (with a white and pink striped onsie).:shrug:

Cheeky cow! Jayden has loads of jeans i think they look nice!

People are so rude!!!
I have had her in a pale blue top with dolls on it and she got called he!!

I so wish I had yelled " I can hear you!!"

i've had this, i like to dress my baby in proper clothes when we go out, but i keep him in baby grows at home. i make sure he's never uncomfortable, but regardless he's my baby and i'll put on him what i like... including his t-shirt that says i only cry when ugly people hold me!

My grandmother in law used to bang on about it all the time. Everyone kept buying her dresses - in winter when she just got out of neonatal :dohh:

Kept trying to explain I'd rather she was in trousers than get a flipping cold and land up back in hospital , just because i wanted to make her look 'girlie'. But no-one seemed to take it in :rofl: Alex has her own little style ;)

I hate the faff of making sure baby is warm enough in a dress. I like rompers :)

I HATE dresses. They are so annoying, they ride up and its impossible to burp her with one on. Leggings and Tshirts are comfy and the next step up from a baby grow... Sofia practicaly lives in these.

How rude! :dohh:

btw: Dont you think old ladies look a bit daft wearing jeans ~ should really be in tweed skirts! :haha:

How rude. Xanthia has loads of jeans..
Some are just plain some have patterns on. X

Awww, that's just rude! It is a bit annoying that certain people because of their advanced age think it is ok to spout their opinions really loudly and rudely and think they should get away with it. Your poor wee girl, I bet she looked adorable. They probably only have that opinion about jeans because in their day, girls were always dressed in pink dresses and boys in blue rompers suits. Things have changed nowadays and boys can wear colours like purple and red and little girls can wear blue jeans. The ladies probably just haven't moved away from the traditional stuff.

Hiya. Each generation has different ideas on whats right and wrong. The future youth might do something that we will tut about when we are old. Its happened for generations and will continue to happen until the end of time.
They think that because they air their opinions then they are correct, you know they are wrong and everyone in the place would know that too. I love baby jeans. I hate that feeling of guilt you have though when you dont speak up when someone says something about your baby. I must try to be more assertive!

Maia has a few dresses but mainly lives in jeans and leggings. Dresses just ride up and get annoying and uncomfy when she has cuddles or lies down to play or for a nap x

People are rude like that, I'm sorry.

Every time my daughter wears anything that isn't pink, she gets called him, he, etc. When I correct them they say "Well, why is she wearing those colors then?" Apparently, girls don't ever wear light yellow, light green, brown/beige, and NEVER EVER do they wear baby blue pants (with a white and pink striped onsie).:shrug:

I've got a blue dress for LO that causes quite a bit of confusion :rofl:

soooooooooo rude!!! what utter rubbish. poppys worn jeans since she was about 3 months, i wear them every day too as they are so comfy :haha:

I hate how people feel the need to pass judgement with somthing that had nothing to do with them x

I love bella in jeans! & now she's moving around all the time dresses are very impractical xx

I love bella in jeans! & now she's moving around all the time dresses are very impractical xx

Oh it's so funny watching Kili "crawl" around in a dress. She figured out she has to be on her feet rather than her knees so she goes around with her bum in the air "crawling" on her feet it looks so silly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->