Miserable >.<

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
I'm about 98% sure I have a yeast infection and I don't wanna go in to see the doctor! I've never even had a pap test before (never needed one) and nobody has seen me down there except my DH and I don't wanna! *cry/whine* :cry:

:hugs: I thought your pap was our smear test?? If so you dont have one for a yeast infection hun just a swab, it is very quick, and if you let your doctor know its your first time they will be understanding x

Aww well when you go into labour there is gona be a few more people seeing 'down there' hun, they have seen it all before!!

If you explain your symptoms, they probably wont even have to look down there - but be brave and go! xxx

I'm about 98% sure I have a yeast infection and I don't wanna go in to see the doctor! I've never even had a pap test before (never needed one) and nobody has seen me down there except my DH and I don't wanna! *cry/whine* :cry:

If you are worried about someone going down there now, you will be in for a shock soon enough :rofl:

I have had endless people up there due to a miscarriage, smears/ gyno checks etc. You don't get used to it but it really isn't that bad. for a yeast infection they probably wont even look up there unless but the longer you leave it the more likelyhood they will have to to make sure your cervix is ok. Go get it checked girl.

Always best to have a sence of humour when you get these things looked at I find!
No one likes being checked there but think of the safety of the baby and it should help :hug:

:lol:

Doctors have seen it all before, and, as has been said, when you go into labour there'll be more than one person seeing down there!

Trust me it won't be as embarrassing as you think it's gonna be!! :hugs:

Hun, you really should get a pap test. Especially since you're pregnant, I just assumed they did that to all pregnant women. They can detect other cancers and problems that way too, I really suggest getting one done.

I had a swab done last week and its thrush.
Not great but at least I know bubs is ok.
It is embarassing I know but it will seem like nothing to how many people are looking 'down there' when you go into labour (((hugs))).

Go get it checked hunnie please? just incase it is anything bad, it could cause more damage. :hugs:

If it is stressing you out, why not go to a chemist and buy an over the counter treatment for yeast infection that is safe for in pregnancy? If there is such a thing.

Not wanting to sound bossy and judgemental, just curious, why have you never needed a PAP smear?

Good luck with it all xx

If it is stressing you out, why not go to a chemist and buy an over the counter treatment for yeast infection that is safe for in pregnancy? If there is such a thing.

Not wanting to sound bossy and judgemental, just curious, why have you never needed a PAP smear?

Good luck with it all xx

I checked about that, but the only over-the-counter meds you can get are the oral ones and you aren't allowed to have them during pregnancy >.<

I never needed a pap test cause that's only required once you start having sex. And I started having sex in September (with my DH, of course ^.^) and, go me, getting preg the first time I ever have sex :p

You really should get it checked out hun, for the sake of your baby, it really won't be that bad and there are going to be plenty of people down that end soon, take care :hugs: XX

You can get a pessary which is safe to use over the counter, thats what i used the other day. its completely safe, but you have to use your fingers not the applicator to put it up there, because the applicator could pop your waters xxxx

It does need to be checked, if anything for your own sanity and your babies health. Please call and make an appointment and ask for a female Dr if you can (I can at my surgery) My smear was due last month but they do not perform them until 12 weeks after you have given birth due to how they collect the cells so during pregnancy it could induce labour and after as its healing. It will be a swap if at all but they may just accept your word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->