Miserable :-(

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
I'm having a really bad day today:wacko:. 7+3 and MS hit me big time this morning. Spent most of the morning praying to the big white porcelain god of the WC. Once finished, could not face anything to eat. . then had to come to work! :nope:
I'm dead on my feet, need to eat but can;t stomach anything, have nasty guests (I work in a hotel!) having a go at me and keep bursting into tears !!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I only have one more day to go before I go on holiday for two weeks, but I have no idea how I am going to get through tommorrow morning if I am praying again!
Sorry about the rant, feeling very sorry for myself and need a release!
Just want to be at home with OH and my duvet!!
:sleep::sleep:

awww really sorry hun, I know how you feeling. Im going through a crappy felling patch lately. Can you not take tomorrow off? I know thats what I would do..:blush:

I am thinking about it. . but i feel like I am letting my team down if I do that. its so busy. but then i think i need to look after number 1 and it can;t be that good for me!
oh the Joys!!

I would really see how you feel hun, your going to be off for two weeks anyway. If you feel upset about it, dont go in. See how you go hun, you might feel better by the morning you never know with our hormones. :hugs:xx

I really feel for you, having a crappy time of it myself but thanking my lucky stars I'm just nauseaus (sp?) all the time rather than actually being sick.
I would seriously think about taking tomorrow off sweetie, like you say you gotta look after you and bubba now :hugs:

Hope your MS passes soon

I understand your pain....I actually start back work tomorrow. I have no idea how I am going to make it through. Stomach is on a constant rampage ALL day long....waves of nausea, but no relief from vomiting. Looking for advice as we speak.

Let's hug each other :hugs: maybe that will help :cry:

So blessing and happy to be pregnant...just struggling a bit right now.

hey Ju

Sorry to hear that you're having a bad time of it. Whilst I have periods of nausea, I haven't actually been sick so I don't totally know how you feel....hugs anyway!! :hugs:

Take care
Nicola xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back