miserable...

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
ugh, i know this is a fairly stupid thing to complain about, but it's making me quite uncomfortable, as well as making me feel totally UN SEXY in anyway...

the amount of cm i've been having, you all know, the constant feeling that you've wet yourself... i finally gave in and went to walmart and bought myself a couple different kinds of underwear (i've been wearing a thong for over 8 years..) and they are so uncomfortable... i'm not liking them, and now i've been putting in a liner, and i feel like i'm wearing a diaper (also have worn tampons basically since day 1 of having a period.... i suddenly remember why i never wore pads!!).

it's just making me feel so blah today.. i know it's nothing horrible, and that within a few days, i'll be used to it... but still.. UUUGH.

hang in there. It must feel icky but in the end it's all worth it :hug:

Keep your head up chicky!! We need to have a serious shopping trip and go see a movie, eat a ton of popcorn, have a girly day! That should make us forget all about these crappy days we have!!
Just think in the end you'll have a beautiful baby (girl or boy hehe) and it will have been all worth it :)

You wont even remember all this in 23 weeks time, hang in there :hugs:

I know not very sexy is it but think what u will have at the end!

It awfull hun , But hang in there .**Hugs**.
If it helps when i cough i keep well you know getting wet lol . Hope you manage to have a cherrier day tommorrow . xxxx.

It awfull hun , But hang in there .**Hugs**.
If it helps when i cough i keep well you know getting wet lol . Hope you manage to have a cherrier day tommorrow . xxxx.

hahaha. it does a little. but mostly because i know i'm not alone! gosh, whats with everyone bragging about no period for a month... i think this is worse!!!! it's CONSTANT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->