Misery loves company :(

babymamaagain

Reaction score
I am 12 weeks on tuesday and it feels like there is no light at the end of this nauseous tunnel. Trying to be optimistic -- hormones doing their job, healthy baby, and... Sigh

So frustrated being in bed or on the couch all the time. My 4 year old is running the roost and its not pretty.

And my house. Oh em gee :( awful.

28 more weeks. 28 more weeks.

Have you tried any medicine from your dr?

Girrrlll let me tell you I thought that Id be sick and miserable forever. I was actually thinking all these terrible thoughts like "if I had a miscarriage, I wonder how long it would take for this terribleness to go away" (I know.bad!) and I'm 12w1 day and I'm JUST starting to be able to eat a little bit and I'm less sensitive to nauseas smells. Lets hope this stays. But yeah..I think you're gonna feel better soon!

Babymamaagain when did your morning sickness start?
I've just had 2 days of bad nausea and I've woken up and it's still here and I'm only 6 weeks on wed (I also go a really bad tummy but I think that's all the water flushing things out)

I'm having a hard time too. Constant nausea that won't go away. It's worse in the morning, but it's pretty bad all day. Ginger hasn't helped, neither has peppermint tea, or sucking polos or hard boiled sweets. I'm trying to eat small frequent meals but everything turns my stomach. Dr has prescribed me Cyclizine but it's not making much of a difference. I think it's taking the edge off, but the nausea is still awful. It's making me miserable.

Im taking diclectin 4 times a day, its making the puking stop but doesnt touch the nausea. Eating a ton of sour candy because it takes the edge off -- super healthy :eyeroll:

Nausea started almost immediately with the positive pregnancy test. With my DD I barfed until the end -- hoping this isnt a repeat of that :(

Have you tried zofran? I took the melting kind last night and it helped a lot!!

I read an article saying most women who suffer from Morning sickness are more likely to have successful pregnancies.

Ladies, please check out my post on Hyperemesis Gravidarum.

OMG if I thought my nausea was manageable over the last few days today hit me like a train!!!

I have never wanted to vom soooo much!! At least if I was sick I would feel better right???

I'm just 6 weeks and I cannot bare 6 more like this :(
So glad yo be preggo but morning sickness can do one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back