miss being pregnant?

joanneNbabyx

Reaction score
hey just wondering who else misses being pregnant!!??
its soooo depressing!!i had a "scare" that i might have been again but honestly i was hoping i was lol:haha:
im extremely happy with my little girl and evrything but i JUST CANT HELP IT! :(

I Can honestly say No I dont miss being Pregnant , I Love the fact my Girls are here and I hate pregnancy

I loved being pregnant but I love even more seeing my son grow up :) x

haha yeah u are both right its the best having them here! and its strange coz i wanted my pregnancy to hurry so badly, but now i miss it grr lol

Just after I had Rory I went through this weird phase of missing pregnancy and wishing I was pregnant again. Obviously I didn't try and get pregnant or anything because it wouldn't have been ideal at all so soon but I understand how you felt. It's strange how even though you've just had a baby, you want to go back to being pregnant. Must be hormonal or something lol. However even though you wish you'd be pregnant, don't try to be because it's not a good idea so soon after having one. Plenty of time in the future!

I really didn't like my pregnancy because i was so sick the whole time, but i do dream of having a little bump and looking all radiant and healthy :D
Definitely NO MORE babies for me for at least 5 years though!
xx

I'm with ya girl! I miss it almost everyday.

I had the best pregnancy and loved it. I'd hope to have a little girl next time. :cloud9:

xx

I really miss it too!
Didn't like it at the time but now id do anything to have it back again!:haha:

I really miss being pregnant, it makes me so sad to think I'm not anymore. I can't wait to have another!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->