Miss Independant

beanie

Reaction score
Seren is currently going through the stage where she has to dress herself, has to feed herself, put her own shoes on etc. Which would be great apart from she is currently sat on the sofa watching big cook little cook with both legs in one leg of her shorts, her t-shirt round her waist and her sandals on the wrong feet. But will she listen to me that this is not the way to wear them. I am going out in half an hour too.

sorry had to laught at the picture in my head there!!!! wish chloe was like this! shes so lazy!!!!!!!

LOL great mental picture!!

I found Emily was loads more independant than Jack is, she used to do exactly the same and it used to drive me scatty

so its just me with a lazy lady then :rofl:

LMAO I pictured that in my head too

Least shes trying lol!

x

ah well big cook little cook is finished now ;) maybe shell want a help!

haha she wanted help after she found out she couldn't walk properly in her shorts and lost her temper.

:rofl: Awwww how cute does she sound bless her.
x

LMFAO ....

She's helping lol ...

Just don't let her dress baby lol!!!

xxx

LMAO I could only imagine, what a darling. She'll get it right soon!

Aww that sounds soooo cute !! jamie is the same with food at the mo, wont let anyone feed him, has to do it himself, the same with putting on his shoes, which he can do but its hit and miss as to wheter he gets them on the right feet ! lol

aww Beanie next time take a pic.

Dont u find it so difficult fighting against their independent attitude? I am not liking this stage :blush: xx

Awww bless her Beanie. I can just see her sat there in her 'outfits'!!
She is so sweet!!

We have another Miss Inependent here!

Charlie cracked me up the other day, Her brother tried to help her put the seatbelty thing on in the Tesco trolley, she squealed 'LEAVE IIIIIIT' at him. She also wont let you help with shoes and coats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->