Miss my little angel Bodhi.......

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Ive been doing so well since we lost Bodhi on the 13 March 09. But ive just hit a massive pit of despair tonight and cant get out. Hubby and two boys are asleep,and all i can think about is my darling Bodhis little face when he was born sleeping at 36.4 weeks,nearly fullterm.:cry:He never got to see the love in my eyes,or got to feel my hugs and kissess and the overwhelming love i have for him. I will never get to see his first smile,first word or first tooth. I will never wave him off to school and comfort him when his sad. I will never get to kiss him goodnight.I had to say hello and goodbye all at once to my little angel and he never got to my face.Mummy missess you my little darling.....:cry:

aw hunny im so sorry for your loss.. i cant imagine what you are going thru ♥

I know how it feels babe :cry: Its not fair at all...We should be doing all the things mums are meant to be doing :cry:

If you want to talk you can PM me :hugs:

Donna xxx

♥Sophie's Website♥
♥Mummy Misses You So Much Sophie♥31.01.08♥
https://tac.families.com/cb/265918.pnghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/4507-181833-265605-a-O-2.jpg
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Just Started Metformin-Hoping For Regular AF's♥

Uh, my heart is breaking for you. :cry:

There are just no words.

:hug:

Im sorry you are feeling this way... It is still very raw.. I know... It does take alot of highs and alot of lows....
If you ever need to chat just pm me...
Just remember your baby knows how you feel... he knows that you loved him dear... and he is in your heart forever....
:hug:

I know how you feel my first baby Emily was born sleeping but I really believe all our babies knew how much we loved them, they felt it and heard our voices. I also believe the babies that are only around for a small time are given to people who will love them from the moment they are here + we get the line on the test. I loved Emily from that moment, she was a part of my life and will always be like your gorgeous son Bodhi.
I really feel for you, I remember those days, it's VERY early days for you, be kind to yourself. Pouring out your feelings and acknowledging your despair + pain will help you to heal. I cried everywhere, tescos, sainsburys, told so many random strangers that my beatutifull girl was in heaven. It was easier for me to do that as I didn't have any other children (I wished I had) but please be kind to yourself sweetie and let yourself cry for your baby boy.
He will always be with you, just not in the way you long for.
I'm thinking of you, it will get better I promise but it will take time
Sending you :hug:
xxxxxxxx

So sorry for your loss. Big hugs.
xxxxx

Im so sorry hun life is unbelievably cruel sometimes, little Bodhi will be watching over you forever xxxxx :hug: :hug:

Bodhi is watching over you and knows how much you love him :hugs:

So sorry for your loss hun, I'm sure he knows how much you love him xxxxx

Im so sorry to hear how your feeling :( Its the worst feeling in the world wanting to cuddle your baby and not being able to. Its heartbreaking and shouldnt happen!! xx

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: I wish there was something more i could say but i cannot imagine what you must be going through right now, only that it is something no one should ever have to experience :cry:

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->