misscarriage? i dunno! grrrr!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by holly, Dec 17, 2009.

1. holly

holly Mummy to a prince

Hi girls!

AF was 8 days late...took a couple of tests BPN! so went to the doctors when i was 5 days late and they did a urine sample to send away!
    Went for results today and she said it was BORDERLINE? how is tht poss? grr! Anyway i started bleeding heavy on tuesday and i mean HEAVY! (TMI sorry) Not had an AF like this before. Do people think i could have had an early misscarriage or just AF being late? ooo also i had milk leaking from my right boob the other day and this morning!

Docs want me to do another preg test when ive stopped bleeding to see if im still preg! im so confused! want to get on with TTC!

Sorry for the rant girls lol :dohh:

2. The Catster

The Catster Mummy of 2 girls!!!!!!!!!

Could the docs take a blood test from you to measure your hcg??? To see if it increases etc??
    They shouldn't just be relying on urine tests, as you could be still pg....or may be miscarrying, you need to know...oh how 'blah-zay' some docs are, and fob you off....
    I would demand a blood test!!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

3. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

sounds like you were just late. if it was a miscarriage you would have been showing some hcg hun. and i occasionally have a bit of milk just before af (which freaks me out every time!)

:dust: for next cycle