Missed miscarraige after ivf????

LUCKY11

Reaction score
Just had 8 week scan after a bfp so happy but no heart beat devestated have to have d and c anyone success stories of pregnancy after missed miscarraige and ivf?

sorry dont have any answers for the preg after ivf , but want to say sorry for ur loss and sending a big :hugs:

Also sending you a huge hug :hugs::hug:

Sorry for your loss. Wish i could put your mind at rest but im not sure hun :hugs:

Lucky11, i am so sorry that this has happened to you. I know exactly how you feel.....We finally got pregnant in june 2008 3months before our wedding day!! We were over the moon, and had a holiday planned for july 2008. Just before we went i didnt feel too good so went to the hospital, i had a scan and was told i was 7 weeks pregnant, i saw my baby and we were relieved when they told us i just had a mild water infection, Baby was fine. When we returned from our holiday excited because we were getting married in 2 weeks, we had our 13week scan booked for monday morning 5 days before our wedding day. We were so excited to see our baby on the scan and i even took my other children with us so they could see the baby on the screen. I saw its little arms and legs, and head etc but strangely the lady turned off the screen and then started asking loadfs of questions, had i had bleeding, even a speck, or spotting to which i replied no???? I couldnt understand what was going on, i had seen my baby on the screen? The lady told us our baby was dead and had been for 5 weeks!!!!!!! I was absolutely hysterical, sobbing that i had seen my baby 6 weeks ago alive on the scan, why? what happened? I then had to go into hospital 3 days before our wedding day to have a D & c. That was the worse day of my life. I took it badly and was very depressed afterwards, i clung to my photo of my baby, wrote her a letter and kept it all in a box. 3 months later i was pregnant again, i worried from the day i found out that the baby had died inside me again, but a 10weeks we picked up the heartbeat on a heartbeat monitor we had bought!!!! We listened everynight before we went to bed and every morning till he was born on the 11th July 2009 weighing 6lb 14oz. I hope this helps you?....I was told there was no reason for my mmc just 'bad luck', i will never forget my baby-EVER, but there is hope and you can go on to have a healthy baby next time. xxx

Just had 8 week scan after a bfp so happy but no heart beat devestated have to have d and c anyone success stories of pregnancy after missed miscarraige and ivf?

Sending you love and hugs. I just wish I knew more to help you.
xxx:hugs:

Dear Mummymurray74,thats so sad im sure you will never forget that hard and sad time but i know in my heart time is a healer and everything will be ok.Thank you so much for your lovely reply has cheered me up a bit.Am going in for my D and C tomorrow at least i will be able to move on from here and never forget my little angle :flower:

Dear Claire
Thank you also for your reply.A missed miscarraige is when you go in for your scan and have had no symptoms or bleeding at all and there is no heartbeat a big shock when its not expected especially after IVF and getting that far...hard at any time for anyone:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->