Missed -Miscarriage- Saying goodbye... for now

Ally2015

Reaction score
Hey all

Just wanted to update. I posted a week ago about some light bleeding i experienced and heavu cramping. The u/s/ shows a baby with no heartbeat. But they said my dates might be off and to come back next week (today).
I have bled and cramped on and off for the full week so i knew the outcome. They confirmed it was a missed miscarriage, and said i can have some time to think about the options. I think i am going to wait for a natural miscarriage for another week, and if nothing then get a D and C.

So for now I say goodbye... and good luck with your pregnancies. i pray you will all have healthy beautful babies. I'll be back though... :)

All the best

Hi Ally, So sorry for your loss, I hope you take the time to recover and prepare your body for another pregnancy!

Good luck TTC and hopefully see you here again very soon!

Thank you. I got pregnant on my first cycle TTC so i hope it happens soon after this is all over.
x

So sorry for your loss :hugs:
If it helps I conceived my DS first cycle after MC so it is true that you are super fertile after mc. Good luck.

thank you and victoria1987 that does give me some hope.

I think i am going to book myself for D and C asap so i can start TTC again

Sorry to hear this, hope to see you back soon, x

:hugs:So sorry for your loss... I know how you feel the doctors are not very optimistic with me although I am not having any symptoms of a m/c.. you will go on to have a beautiful healthy baby, hopefully in the near future.:hugs:

I'm so sorry!

I had a MC in Feb and conceived 2 months later. Women are super fertile after an MC the first 6 months!

Thanks everyone for the supportive words!
I actually had a lot of pain last night and starting bleeding heavily with clots. Its on and off, so i'm hoping that is my body moving on now slowly.

I cant wait to TTC again soon, but going to get my body physically recover and get the go ahead from the doc. In the meantime i'm going to book a wee trip with my DH, and we are going to plant a tree for our baby that was not to be.

Hope to see you guys in a few months, all the best :hugs:

So sorry hun, I had a mmc before getting my dd!!!!

So sorry my dear. I was the same last September and I'm just back here so hang on in there and have hope x

Really sorry hun. This also happened to me back in Feb after a fantatic scan at 7 weeks and seeing a heartbeat, baby died at 8. I ended up having a D&C at 12 weeks after waiting it out for 2 weeks. I had 1 period then conceived straight away and am now 15 weeks. Good luck, hope you can try again soon. The miscarriage support forum is great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->