Missed OV due to sickness bug! :( Going to go all out next month, who's with me?

munchy

Mama bear to Dexter Axl
Reaction score
I'm out this month due to a damn tummy bug!!!!! :(
I began testing with OPKs as soon as I was feeling better and thought I was getting the beginning of a surge! Great!
Or not, today OPK is a big fat negative, I must have just caught the tail end of it.
I'm so annoyed, as if it weren't bad enough I was bringing my guts up for 24hrs I missed ovulation too! :(
This is my first month TTC after m/c, was hoping to be pregnant again before next AF but looks like I'm out now. Will still be dragging OH for BD as soon as he gets in though, just in case but I think the chances are virtually 0.
Damn, next month hey?

Oh No!!! still BD just incase, but good luck for next month! xx

Thank you. Of course because I'm only 3 weeks since mc and don't know for sure when I will or have ovulate/d I'm all over the place, part of me thinks maybe I did already ovulate a week before and we could have concieved or that there is still time but then again I know I most likely have missed it and am just trying to make myself feel better.
Although, I have the most itchiest boobies, could that mean I'm ovulating?
Oh I don't know.
But thank you and good luck to you too, hopefully we will both be getting BFPs soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"