Missed Period and Negative Test

PortlandGirl

Reaction score
Hey All! I would love your input - especially if you have ever been in the same boat.

I have been tracking my period ( ovulation - the whole 9 yards for 5 years now) - it has always worked like clock work. We have been trying to conceive for a while and this month really felt different. Motion sickness, bloating, gas, headaches, and light cramping on my left side , blue veins on my breasts have been happening since ovulation. I track my ovulation 3 ways - I use OvaCue ( which has a vaginal and oral tracker), Temperature tracking, plus ovulation tests all of which point to Dec 9th being ovulation - I felt it as well on my left side.

Two days before each period my boobs hurt ( having a bra on is painful) the next day are cramps. This time around. Nothing ZIP. Even today there is nothing going on. Today my period is officially late. I took 3 different tests today and all of the are negative - one has a faint line but it could be evap ( you have to mega squint to see it). The plan right now is wait 10 days ( test once per day in the morning) then if there is still nothing getting blood test done.

No extra stress and I take no medications.

The picture attached was a test I took DPO 7 so this was 10 days ago and there was a line ( it is the same type of test that gave me a faint line today) so I do not know what that means

Attachments

• DPO 7.jpg
    DPO 7.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 13
I would say to retest in a few days. Women are different on when there levels will go up enough for A BFP.

You have a solid plan in place. I think you should wait to see a doc its a little early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->