Missed Period on BC?

Johnsa37

Reaction score
I've been on birth control for nearly 15 years, and I've never completely missed a period. It's been a couple of days late before, but I've never missed one totally. This cycle, it never came and I thought for SURE I was pregnant. We are not trying for #2 yet, but it would have been totally fine. It came time to start my new pack of pills so I took a test... I was anxious, nervous, excited, sad [[all the feels]]... and it was BFN. Took another, also BFN. What the heck is going on?! I've never heard of anyone completely missing their period on BC pills. I haven't had any stress lately, and no changes to diet or exercise regimens.

Curious to hear if anyone has missed a period on BC and if so, why they think it happened?

Test again in a week if no period.....could be your body got used to the BCP.... could be that you are pregnant and tested too early

Thanks... I agree. I am going to stop to get some tests tonight just to be sure. I sure feel moody/irritable lately so I totally feel like my hormones are all out of whack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->