Missed pills, pos opk, please help!

mcwhmm

Reaction score
This may get long so bare with me lol. I started birth control a full month ago, and I completely forgot that on this new one, I can only get a refill every month instead of three months, so I forgot that I needed a refill until the day I was supposed to start my new pack, then the next day the pharmacy was closed when I got off work. I finally got it after missing three days and started taking it on Wednesday Oct 30th. I went out of town this weekend and forgot my pills. Yesterday I had a very increased sex drive and felt a lot of white CM. Today I have been crampy and had lots of clear CM and just felt wet all day, exhausted, and had a headache. I had some OPKs left at home from a few months ago and I took one just to see and it was a blaring (or what I think to be) positive. I have never gotten a positive before with first response so I am shocked and a little confused. Today is CD 14. I know that it's possible to have a LH surge and not ovulate because LH is always in your body, but is it possible to have such a big surge while on birth control?? Especially since I have never gotten a positive before. PLEASE HELP?! https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6959/tbn0.JPG

ur oing, if u dont want a baby i would suggest using back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"