Missed withdrawal bleed on the pill

Dlw1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm really confused/unsure right now & didn't know where else to come! I used to post on these forums all the time when I was TTC my little boy. He's now 18 months. Never had any issues with the pill before and after having him. This month is odd. I have had the odd stomach cramp etc but I haven't had my bleed on my 7 day break. This has never happened to me. Just a tiny bit of brown today & today is the 7th day of my break. I've done 2 first response tests and both negative. We aren't trying, obviously, I just wondered if anyone can enlighten me as to why this may have happened or if anyone has experienced it themselves? I still can't let it settle! I'm worried I may actually be pregnant but just tested too early :-/

There's so many things that can affect a cycle. It's not uncommon to have one or two irregular or missed periods a year. A few months ago I completely missed one too, and wasn't pregnant. It just resumed like normal with the next set of pills. If you miss another one and are still getting negative tests, best to contact your medical provider to see if it needs to be checked out. :flower:

That eases my concerns a great deal. I've used the pill for 9 years in total & it's never happened so it took me by surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->