Missed you girls

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Hiya all, wow have i missed you lot :)

Ok i know you probably haven't even noticed i haven'y been here :lol:

Well on Friday i was happily reading through on her and went to make a coffe when i got bumped offline and haven't been able to get back on since!!!!

Apparently after i called AOL and spent about an hour on the phone to India, BT have chucked there dummy outta the pram because i have changed to talk talk and has something to do with me not paying line rental to BT anymore, i dunno very technical :?

I have no conectivty so i replaced the phone extension and all sorts

I tell you how bad/sad i was i used all my credit on my phone trying to get in through that!! :oops:
I found the site but my Mobile reception is bad so kept timing out
( did see on the list that mentions B&B that MK had been mouthing off about here somewhere else :roll: )

Anyhow a very nice man from AOL called us yesterday and has reinstalled our Dial up connection so here i am if very very very slow, i forgot how snail like dial up was!!!

Now just trying to get through the posts i missed

Ahh I had noticed your absence!

BT piss me off, when I installed the latest MSN it messed with my email settings, so I contacted them and kept speaking to foreign people who had no idea what they are talking about, just read screem prompts, and when what they said didnt match up to what I had on screen they just kept telling me to select thins that wernt options! after many lenghty phone calls I gave up and not my outlook doesnt work at all so all my BT addresses are down! I will have to pay to take my computer into a shop and get them to correct it all for me.

Lovely to see you back Jo :D I had wondered actually because you'd been so quiet :lol:

Damn AOL - I hate them! :o I use AOL but thankfully just my mates accoutn that I can access from home when I want to as I have friends on there but certainly would never use them again as my main connection. :lol:

"(did see on the list that mentions B&B that MK had been mouthing off about here somewhere else :roll: ) < Whats that about? :oops: :D

Wobbles said:
Lovely to see you back Jo :D I had wondered actually because you'd been so quiet :lol:

Damn AOL - I hate them! :o I use AOL but thankfully just my mates accoutn that I can access from home when I want to as I have friends on there but certainly would never use them again as my main connection. :lol:

I'm always quiet me, dunno what you mean!!! :lol:
AOl are fine, being realy helpful, it's BT that are being sods, have had to go back to thenm from Talk Talk and thats gonna take at least 10 days b4 am back on track with my broadband :shock:

Felt like my arm had been cut off not being able to chat :oops:

Thank you Cat for noticeing :D

"(did see on the list that mentions B&B that MK had been mouthing off about here somewhere else :roll: ) < Whats that about? :oops: :D

You remember MK the stupid bint who wound us all up and was banned?

well when i typed Baby and bump into mobile to find you guys, it gave me the google list, you know how it does on net, well there was a comment in firts line from her slagging us(B&B) off on another site
By all accounts she says she registered on 16/1 and was banned LOL, why she reregistered is beyond me, but you must have caught her out somehow :D for her to log in and be banned

Oh I see - yer she did join back up without saying it was her then gave Suz 'teenage cheek' via PM!

Not really what I want after the last outburst so I can live with that :lol:

Cheeky cow, does she think ya stupid???

I was yelling at my phone :oops: Ant was creasing him self laughing and says i need help for my addiction!! :lol:

Awwww Jo lovely to see u back.
Its funny but i was doin my hair this morning as u do an i suddenly thought 'ooooh i wonder where Jo is of B&B' :shock: how weird hey!
Does everyone find that they think about this place all the time or am i the only one? :lol:
xx

sophie said:
Awwww Jo lovely to see u back.
Its funny but i was doin my hair this morning as u do an i suddenly thought 'ooooh i wonder where Jo is of B&B' :shock: how weird hey!
Does everyone find that they think about this place all the time or am i the only one? :lol:
xx

Aww thats lovely Sophie :oops:
I'm alive and kicking, its just my internet that keeps dying :?

Nope its not only you hun, i tend to think of random topics from here at the funniest times

I have not been about, but since I have been back, I have noticed you hadn't posted lately, I was going to PM you today........PLUS, I keep adding you to MSN, but I can't see you? :cry: Hopefully that will sort itself out......

Anyway, how are ya babe, and the kiddies? Hope to catch ya soon, and glad to see ya back! x

Aww thanks girls nice to know i'm loved :lol:

Hope you are all well, trying to catch up but stupid thing keeps chucking me off :?

so i apologise now if i miss any of your posts i am not being ignorant :)

I replied to your PM babe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"