missing AF but TONS of CM?! (TMI image attached!)

Klandagi

Reaction score
A couple days ago I was SURE I was out because I had a pin prick of pink CM when checking CP. It disappeared within an hour, didn't even go brown... Just... Disappeared. Its been replaced by COPIOUS amounts of white/yellow creamy/stretchy CM like wow. I have cramping that's softer than AF, but enough to have me checking my panties. My boobs are SORE and swollen... They showed up way later than normal this cycle.

In the pic ignore the brown under my nail, tea staining canvas managed to tea stain my nail where it's started lifting from my gel a bit. Not related to the CM at all.

https://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr37/outfoxedranch/cmpic612.jpg

Ive had this for about 2-3 weeks now!

Currently 2 weeks late...and testing BFN :cry:

Testing tonight or tomorrow morning. Getting test tonight when i get my nails done with a friend

keep us posted!! remember first urine of the day is the most concentrated

You check yourself with those huge nails?? :O ouch.
Sad to say my last cycle (44 days) I had heaps of this after 7-8dpo - 12dpo. Not a pregnancy sign sadly.
Best of luck, hope it's an indicator for you.

That's basically what my cm looks like right now- it's stretchy but white/yellow. Stalking!

I had this when I conceived Lily! But sounds like you can have it without conception too... Fingers crossed for you.

Due to strange events I was unable to test today or grab one. Tomorrow it's on!!!!

I'm SUPER careful with my claws and as of tonight they're 1/4 that length. Much nicer.

Feeling intermittent cramping/pulling mainly concentrated just above and right of my pubic bone. My boobs HURT and nipples could cut glass. And for further TMI? I'm constipated.

Yet another day late, the cm is getting thicker too. Still VERY lotiony, less stretchy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->