Missing being pregnant

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm not sure where to post this so thought this is the best place.

Did any of you miss being pregnant after having ure baby?
I love having baby here but looking back at my pregnancy and how fast it has all gone just makes me feel sad.

I also look at other pregnant womon and get a bit jealous and I dont even know why because I have my beautiful baby boy and he is healthy as well as my other children.

I didnt feel like this after having DD and was quite eager to get on birth control and it wasnt until she got to 5 years old that I started getting broody.
This baby was going to be our last due to me turning the big 40 in December but I still feel so broody and the thought of never having another baby just makes me feel really sad.
Also knowing that my body clock isnt on my side anymore fills me with sadness.

I miss my bump and feeling the baby move and all the excitement pregnancy brings.
I want to feel happy when people announce they are pregnant but I feel jealous and I really hate feeling like this.

I feel so so bad because some womon cant have children and it's just making me feel like a bad person for feeling the way I do.

Me and DH have decided we will ttc again in about 18 months and that one will really be our last because I will be 41 and hubby will be 46 when we start trying.
I'm happy he is in agreement but I worry it wont happen again because of our ages.
Again this makes me feel so bad and like a terrible person because we are so blessed to already have the children we do have.

Did anyone else feel this way?
I feel like such a bad person right now and like its wrong for me to have these feelings.

Can any of you relate?

I was exactly the same. I missed my bump, missed the movements and all the appointments. I found no one was bothered about me and how I was doing, whereas just a few weeks earlier everyone was looking after me when I was pregnant. It is a difficult transition, especially when it's your last baby.

I was exactly the same. I missed my bump, missed the movements and all the appointments. I found no one was bothered about me and how I was doing, whereas just a few weeks earlier everyone was looking after me when I was pregnant. It is a difficult transition, especially when it's your last baby.

Oh gosh hon I'm glad im not alone.
It is such a weird transition. It's such a blessing a huge blessing to have ure baby safe here and my pregnancy was filled with so much worry and anxiety that I was just so confused why I was missing it so much.
Not sure if this is our last baby as we have discussed trying in 2021 when I'm 41. Not sure if it will happen it's a just a case of waiting to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->